Returns & Refunds
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days.
The provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the provider’s standards. Should the provider exercise this right, the user will receive a full refund with no deductions.
In the case of returns of orders by the client, the client will be liable for actual shipping costs incurred.
The following policies apply to all products unless the product was shipped incorrectly or received damaged or defective:
- Returns must be pre-approved. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization number. No authorization will be given for any reason after 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Any return for reasons other than incorrect shipment, defects, or damage during shipping will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 15% (percentage may vary depending on the brand), or R10,00 whichever is higher.
- All items returned for incorrect shipment, defects, or damage in shipping must be returned with all original factory packing. Any items sustaining damage while in the possession of the customer will be charged a restocking fee to cover our cost to restore or replace the item depending on damage.
- Customer will be held responsible for shipping costs to return merchandise to us or to the point of origin.
- Returns will be refunded, less restocking fees, within 30 days of our receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Refunds will be made using the same method as the original form of payment
- Certain items cannot be exchanged for safety and hygiene reasons
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded